Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
TL;DR here - http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/wish-me-luck-going-under-the-surgeons-knifeagain
I had laparoscopic procedure done for my hernia on Friday afternoon at around 2:00PM IST. Guess what the Doctor's found? No Hernia !! I don't know if I should be celebrating or worried as from external exams it definitely felt like a Hernia and I've had 4 opinions from 3 Surgeons and 1 Radiologist before I went in. CT Scan was not performed initially as hernias tend to not show on scans lots of times.
I was discharged from the hospital on Saturday evening. Earned 3 holes/future scars on my stomach anyways. Doctors now think it might be a torn muscle/connective tissue. I am also shedding a lot of weight on a Ketogenic diet, that might be the case as well. I will find out in a couple of months.
Right now I am worried and concerned.
Cheers,

Chris

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Well, at least you know what you didn't know they knew what you were thinking before anyone knew it.
And you live to be exacerbated by it.
Makes sense? :puffy:

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Sorry to hear your still having a rough go, hopefully they figure it out and you can get some relief. Take care Chris and thank you for letting us know how you are doing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I hope the weight loss works in your favor. Maybe with that, your body can patch itself, which is always the objective, with or without surgery. Take it slow and easy. Hope things go well from now on.

Thanks Gentlemen for all the good wishes and prayers. I hope the issue will be resolved in the long run. Currently I am able to sit for longer hours, but cannot wear socks or shoes on my own. Sleeping is a bit of a chore as I can only sleep on my back, turning on the side is quite painful still. I'll be going back to work on Monday. My followup with the surgeon was on the 1st but I postponed the appointment for Saturday.
Cheers,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.