PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Some of you may have seen this thread... http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/tobacco-ing-up-a-coworker#post-711123 And today I went into work with a bag full of baccy for my coworker. I had let him know I was bringing the tobacco for him, and he was quite pleased. He seemed even more pleased when he smelled that wonderful smell of a balkan blend and pretty much hugged one of the bags to his chest and inhaled that that wonderful tell tale aroma of latakia lol. I thought for a minute he was going to eat it! So he was pretty stoked when he received the tobacco... but I was pretty stoked when he presented me with this...
My first ever meer!!! :D
CAM00957.jpg
[/url][/img]
He's a handsome fella, aint he?
CAM00956.jpg
[/url][/img]
So he got some baccy, I got my first meer. Win win all around. Smoking some McClelland Navy Cavendish right now, and quite pleased. :)

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
I had done a similar thing, A guy I used to work with gave me a couple cigars. He was displeased with cigars as he couldn't find something light enough for his taste. I restored an Aldo Valani pipe that I had laying around from the late 90's. It was one of the first few pipes I had bought. I gave him the pipe and some tobacco. He absolutely loved it. I no longer work with him as I have moved on to grow in my career field. But I still hear from him from time to time. Still enjoys the pipe. One of the great things about pipes and tobacco. It's something that can bond people. Also always a great conversation starter. As for turbans on people head. I think that's best left for the people who require them for religious or cultural purpose. I dig the beanie. And I am known to rock one myself from October till march/april.

Status
Not open for further replies.