PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehappypiper

Can't Leave
Feb 27, 2014
I discovered last week that green tea works well with Latakia and tonight that mature cheddar cheese is a great food to nibble with a Va/Per. And of course we all know what to drink with Kentucky; Jim Beam Black Label.

Any other combos lurking out there?

I just can't bring myself to eat while I smoke. The idea of cheddar cheese in my mouth while smoking, sort of makes me sick. But, I do like a white grape juice with escudo. The tart really harmonizes well between the two in flavor.

I like Mt. Dew with a strong straight Virginia or Haddo's Delight, and coffee with most of the other VaPers.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
A bowl of 3 Nuns after a grilled steak works for me. :wink: While smoking, some Arizona iced Green Tea.

kalvort

Might Stick Around
May 18, 2013
Once had an oreo milkshake with a latakia based tobacco, actually wasn't that bad lol!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Black tea (without flavorings like citrus) seems a good pairing with Virginia blends with or without Perique,

to me. But any beverage has to be sipped, or it takes over the taste experience.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
For me, it's sweet tea, juice (almost any kind), coffee, hot chocolate, milk, beer, cider, occasionally some whiskey or rum, sometimes wine, but NEVER food! I can't stand the thoughts of smoking while eating, but that's just me. To each his own!

cypress18

Lurker
Mar 2, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
My housemate and I used to make mochas with his Gaggia espresso machine back in the day. We decided that instead of paying 4 dollars for a Starbucks coffee, we'd just make our own. I can't see drinking anything other than water or coffee while smoking a pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.