PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
This week I lost control. As it is with such things, it'll take a few days to regain my composer and common sense. It's like waking up from a long bender. One moment you're watching TV and next thing you know you're lying in the grass in a strange town in only your underwear with an empty wallet and lots of questions. I very seriously need to come up with a real budget and stick to it. I satisfied my desire for buying pipes... Maybe this week I've reached it with tobacco....? I'm hopeful.

1) Penzance, pre 1996 (x2)

2) Edgeworth, pre 1995

3) Bohemian Scandal, 2004

4) Belkan Sobranie 759, early 80's

5) GL Pease Raven's Wing, 2002 (x3)

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Nate, between your cream of the crop pipes and now your rare and exotic pipe tobaccos ... I want to be you when I grow up!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Don't think of it being weak. Just think of it as needing psychological help. I mean, TAD/PAD is evil and it gnaws at you until you give in. It's doubly hard when you come across something you really want. Good luck brother!
This is coming from a fellow who just purchased three pipes from Smokers Haven yesterday...

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hi ... my name is Darin and I have a TAD problem. :mrgreen:
I grabbed some tins from doctorthoss and then bought some more from him before the first round even arrived. Meanwhile, while waiting for these, I took advantage of the C&D sale at SP for a few pounds and snagged a new Savinelli while I was there. This is all on the heels of buying a bunch of tins and pipes from seadogontheland and phil22.
Yep ... it's bad! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.