PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Heres one Ive been giving the side-eye for about 6 weeks. The fine folks at lepipe.it reduced the price a bit so.. I bit.
At 5.8" its longer than I usually go for, but with cross grain that perfect who's counting? Bonus points for the brindled vulcanite and metal tenon.
3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That! Is a perfect pipe, Brian! You will love the stack billiard for sure. And the clear finish is KEY! That is what makes them rare, and without heavy stain they smoke dry. Man, you are in for a treat.
Here is one of my favorite pipes of all time. If Brian LeVine asked me what is my favorite pipe, this baby would first to my mind. It is similar to one you got. Don’t worry about the thin walls, it will smoke great. Just make sure and dry your tobacco very well and don’t smoke a full bowl right away if you can help it.

e8JITxL.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I dont mind thinner walls AT ALL.
My Eltang Liverpool has thinner walls than just about any pipe Ive ever even seen and it barely gets warm when smoked.
I never really looked very hard at Radice before a few months ago.

I picked up a smaller bent billiard Silk Cut because (again) the ring grain is fantastic. Ive been thoroughly impressed by it.. the acrylic stem on it is superior to any comparable Castello Ive smoked.

So now Im always watching for new Radice pipes when they show up at the online vendors.
Silk1.jpg

Silk2.jpg

Reactions: vates

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I eyed more than a few of the Clear pipes as the price, half, a quarter., etc. of smooths from other marques, they were an obvious choice. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Reactions: bluegrassbrian
Status
Not open for further replies.