Universal Imports aka UK Tobacco Wish List!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As promised I have everyones wish list so far for my June 6th trip to London and Europe. This is how this will work so that we can keep everyone happy and content. Just a few things to start with, I do not do PayPal and being an old fashioned bugger send me a check or money order but after receipt of your order and send it either my office in NY or NJ. Please guys remember we are looking at single tin orders here and not the entire output of the UK! I will do Condor in single pouches for people and as a rule those of you who know me will realize its usually free and I don't charge. Anyone who wants larger amounts I really cannot help as thats my preferred brand. That being said I do bank in the UK and can arrange it as I have a UK credit card with one of the online guys but again keep it the lesser side of gross. Now I am going PM the June batch tonight and anyone else the cut off is June 5th. This thread will remain open subject to moderator approval and yes I do accept requests from moderators too!.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Guys as they say in advertising - read the small print! I have been overwhelmed with Condor orders. I just had to order a bunch from Spain (It is good to have a UK credit card) and I will fill everyones single pouch requests. All the other things do not present any problems at all for me as I will be traveling with my clerk so I can send him off to do all this stuff. So the Condor guys should go off on Friday of this week and the two St Bruno boys are out the door tomorrow in the AM. I just sent a memo to my secretary to create a spread sheet for you lot!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Condor, did you get my PM yesterday? is my list acceptable/doable, or do i need to modify it? i can get you a money order and send it your way, as i see paypal does not work for you. No problem. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks brother, I appreciate what you are doing!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@layinpipe - three types of Germain and one Condor & St Bruno flake I believe was your request. I have put you on my excel spread sheet. If you read the opening thing from me it spells out that I do not want money from anyone up front as I am not a bank! If I find what you want I send it out with an invoice and you pay me after receipt. I trust everyone since if anyone lets me down they don't get access to my next European run. If am going lose sleep over a few Pounds I am definitively in the wrong game since I have been doing a variation of this since I was at boarding school 35 years ago so just chill chum!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Ok, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, I just wanted to make sure I had it straight. I didn't mean to bug you, my bad. That is correct and thanks again, Condor.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Quick word to the Condor chaps - I will fill the orders received up till Saturday from inventory. Everyone else has to wait for Simon's European Tour on June 6th. I will bag up the chaps that came in the first wave and get you lot out the door on Thursday. I hold enough Condor to keep me chugging along until June 5th so don't worry about me. As always please acknowledge receipt as we use USPS and you never quite know what Uncle Sam's local post fellow gets up to!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Missed the NY Pipe Club but will PM Condor chaps 1 tonight. When you get the PM please respond with addresses I can get everyone on their way early as I might be off to Georgia on business

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Simon's European Tour! Right chaps. We are about a week and a half away from my Euro trip so speak now or hold your silence until my next trip. To keep matters simple I am going to post everyone orders by user name here on this thread. Anyone who objects please PM as I will not be posting until after lunch NY time. For those who do object I will have to do it individually by PM later today. For the Brit's who ordered stuff I will fill those orders tomorrow out in NJ and pack them up to be posted from London. Someone on this forum ordered a pack/s of Sobranie Black Russian cigarettes. Can you please PM me your address so I can post them off as I deleted you by mistake. Anything else let me know, with the exception of Condor I think I am pretty much up to date with the list.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well here are the final totals. If anyone has been missed off the list please PM before June 5th. This list is only the stuff being brought in from the UK to the US. If you are a Customs Officer please stop reading now as you will annoy a lot of good gentle folk. As I posted previously I will do this by user name and in no particular order, if you have changes, substitutions etc please let me know.
EightyWon - Condor/St Bruno

Ravenwolf - Condor

MrEnglish - Condor, Revor, Warrior, Mick McQuaid Plug

Welshpiper - Lane IQ * Anyone seen this around in NYC

Settersbrace UK/Balkan Mixture - I PM'd you but I have a few thoughts

JFox520 - Condor, Sam Gawith Winter Time Flake

Phonomet - Condor

Weezell - Condor

Layinpipe - J F Germains brown flake, dark flake, special latakia, Condor Long Cut and St Bruno.
As I have said before send no money and I will see everything is sent out with an invoice. If you don't pay you don't get included in further European excursions. Before anyone asks I will not bring back cigarettes, Golden Virginia etc as it is a pain in the ar*e to do. Would the sad British fellow who wanted Bugle cigarette tobacco please make himself known to me as I have a bunch of sh*t going by Fedex on Tuesday to London and I can chuck it in with a load of 'Privileged Legal' stuff and then have the clerks in London post it on to you. There is no charge for the Bugle as I am fascinated to see who actually makes cigarettes out of this stuff without the aid of a machine - talk about mummy dust! I am off to see Shaintiques tomorrow and that assumes that Andre can get the car running again. I am just sitting on the hood typing to you lot whilst awaiting the arrival of the break down brigade in a state that is not New York!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Not a bit of it chum. I used to make a fortune at boarding school doing this type of thing and became a net depositor at the school bank 35 years ago. Well it seems we have got everyones orders and if AAA ever show up I can get to my hotel and see my friends tomorrow. You know I never knew you could run a MAC from a car cigarette lighter socket!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Chaps! I will close the book on UK tobaccos on June 4th. I will be in the UK/Ireland and Europe most of this month with brief returns to NYC throughout June - think in terms of loads of air miles. I just have a couple of observations for everyone and then you can go back to whatever you were doing. In terms of Condor everyone will get the Condor Green ready rubbed, if anyone wants the flake stuff I will give it a go but I very rarely see it in Duty Free. I will have access to the Condor Plug but a 7 Euro's a pop it is pretty expensive for 25 grams or 1 oz. I will be bringing some odd amount back purely for my own consumption and I am sure that if you ask me nicely I will probably give some up. In terms of Condor everyone who wanted the stuff will get ONE 50 gram pouch each which is the equivalent of 2 oz per person. I would like you to all raise your glasses to Andy Stewart in London who sourced some of the odder orders I received and David Shain for helping out on the Lane IQ for one of our English brothers. In answer to the various enquiries I do not believe Balkan Sobranie is available in London unless you are looking for the new incarnation in which case a certain auction site is your best bet. The only stuff I have from the 1980s has been sent off to a secure location below the Mason-Dixon line! If I see the new incarnation I will endeavor to pick up a tin or two and I will post here on a first come first served basis. On a closing note could the man who wanted the blue Bugle tobacco get in touch so I can post it to you from London I would be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.