PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Yesterday I received in the mail a parcel from shikano53 (shikano53), Chris heard about my battle with cancer and said he wanted to send me something in the post. I was not expecting what arrived. His generosity is boundless what a man. It took my breath away and I am so grateful.

Thank you so much Chris. He makes the pipes himself and is a true artisan.

img_0039-600x450.jpg

img_0041-600x450.jpg

img_0040-600x450.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Chris has become an amazing artisan, and a beautiful gesture. Congrats to both of you! :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great pipes and a great deed of generosity. May these beautiful briars promote healing and health for you.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
The generosity of pipers never ceases to shine. My hat is off to shikano53. Oldmansmoking, I will keep you in my prayers.

oldmansmoking

May 13, 2017
UK
Thanks everyone and again thanks Chris, need all the love and goodwill just don't know if I can win this fight. Been in some tight spots in my life but this time I am not sure.

Can I beat the odds 15% last 5 years or more, are odds just there to be beaten?

Trying to remain positive!

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hang in there buddy, there are a lot of dam good people here on this forum pulling for you. It may be through the internet, but it is still a social connection where we meet fellow pipe smokers online and enjoy the fellowship. You are on the other side of the pond from us, but folks are thinking of you and offering support even while you sleep.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
What a thoughtful and generous gesture you did Chris. Way to go. Thinking of you oldman, and hoping for the best in your struggle. Know that there are a lot of people on this forum pulling for you. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.