Unexpected Gift: beautiful handmade pipe/tobacy pouch!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
My wonderful girlfriend woke me up this morning and said hey, I ordered you something and it came in today. To my surprise it was a gorgeous handmade leather pipe and tobacco pouch from Legendary Saxon Artisan Leathers. I couldn't have been happier!
image6-600x448.jpg

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
I know it I'm trying to think of something to do for her now lol. It's gonna be hard totop that though. I love it she have had it stamped with my name in the top left corner if u couldn't make it out in the pic

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
I missed your name the first time I looked at it. Great gift, even better girlfriend. Congratulations.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
A beautiful and thoughtful gift, GG.
I'm assuming there's no rubberized surgical lining because there's none advertised on their website, correct?
It's pretty obvious she cares for you, pard. This item selection was certainly premeditated.
Fnord

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
Very nice gift and great looking pouch. How many hints did you drop or was it done on her own?

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
@ Cortez:
Presenting the exciting new PipesMagazine Handy Tote! (Design courtesy of Couture by Cortez).
This bountiful bag is bound to bless even the most hard-to-buy-for puffers on your gift-list. At the local brick-and-mortar no longer will they have to agonize over the decision when asked, “Paper or plastic?” Your recipient can simply whip out a PipesMagazine Handy Tote! Whether it's pipes, tobacco, matches, lighters, or pipe-cleaners, this commodius case will hold it all with plenty of room to spare!
Not only that, but it has 100s of other uses, too. Pick up after the dog, or dispose of the remains of Aunt Lucinda’s aromatic limburger lasagna. The PipesMagazine Handy Tote is always ready for instant service!
And through it all Kevin’s beaming countenance is a constant reminder to all that it’s GOOD to be a pipe-smoker!
The PipesMagazine Handy Tote makes the perfect last-minute gift or Christmas stocking-stuffer.
But wait, there's more! It's also made from 100% ground and recycled The Pipe plastic so it's good for the environment AND the estate-pipe market, and it features not one but TWO sturdy handles so it’s always up to the toughest toting tasks!
Quantities are limited, so call for yours NOW! Operators are standing. Bye!

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Great gift! My wife also got me a pipe pouch for our wedding anniversary, and filled it with small paper hearts she cut herself. I left them in there, and every now and then I'm surprised when I reach for a pipe and hearts drop out :)

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Saxon makes some really nice looking pouches. Nice score.
Unfortunately, the "kindness" you return is not nearly as fun as us guys wish it were. ;)
Probably gotta do some cleaning or go buy her something.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Great looking pouch, guitrsnglocks. Great gift from someone who cares about what you like.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Wow, heck of a gift! I don't think my wife would ever do that for me, since I'm usually so particular (so I've sunk my own ship).
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.