PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
I placed an order yesterday for a new pipe, Real Briar Arena Stromboli #7142 along with a tin of FM On The Town and a tin of G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning. Got the bug reading some tobacco reviews and placed another order tonight for a MM Mark Twain Straight and an MM Ozark Mountain Straight. Also another 8 tins and a pouch of various blends I am interested in trying.
Can't thank you all enough for the informative and honest reviews, along with sharing all of your experience and knowledge. This is certainly going to be a fun journey!
Regards,

Carbon

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Congrats on your tobacco habit!!! ;)
You won't hear that too often except around here unless someone hates you and is being sarcastic.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Poor bastid, got the sickness now he does.The excuse game will follow along with the fever... :twisted:

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
We are all terrible enablers. This is not pipe smokers anonymous!!!

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Congrats on all the purchases! You'll have to update us on how you like your pipes and what you think of all the blends!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Poor bastid, got the sickness now he does.The excuse game will follow along with the fever... :twisted:
+1, oh yow baby!

cynicismandsugar

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
Congratulation, sir ― and welcome to the club house!
There are few things as exciting as receiving a plain, brown box directly to your doorstep! Pay no attention to that haggard looking jitter-monkey that comes with the delivery; he's free with the hobby, and will live on your back, form this point forward.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
Thanks everyone. I just picked up 2 jars with the latching tops and rubber seals on the lid. I guess I need to clear some space in the closet for my tobacco stash. Got my Lane 1Q jarred up (4 oz). When my order arrives, all of it is in tins except for one blend that I will jar when it comes.
I hope I have a good selection coming, being new to this I suppose it is an adventure until I find what I love. Blends that are coming soon are as follows:
McClelland Scottish Woods

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton

McClelland Grand Orientals Drama Reserve

Dunhill My Mixture Baby's Bottom

G.L. Pease Quiet Nights

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture

A&C Petersen Escudo Navy Deluxe

Gawith Hoggarth & Co. American Delight

MM Country Gentleman

Chelsea Morning and one other I forgot
Enough rambling for me, I need to make a cuppa and go enjoy a bowl of Lane 1Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.