Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
image175-600x293.jpg

I picked these Dracs up from Sparrowhawk earlier this week, I haven't smoked them yet, but I'm sure they'll make great burners!

They are a "606" straight pot, and an "01" 3/4 bent pot.

I already have a "606' St. Patrick's Day that is a fine smoker, so I'm sure this one will be as well" The "01" is a shape I didn't have yet.
image174-600x464.jpg

image173-600x454.jpg

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
Nice pipes. I don't have any Petersons yet, but I have been eyeing that series. I may have to break down and buy one if I can't find one used in my antique store searches.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congrats on your new vampires!
If they did the blasted Dracula in a 999 or 80S I'd think strongly about picking one up.
-- Pat

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys!
@pruss. If I'm not mistaken, they did do a few blasted Dracula "999s". I know for sure they did them in the smooth finish, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some blasted ones as well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love them Petes. No Dracs for me, but a nice variety of five. Dracs are an interesting

item, and I think the series is over, so they will become more rare.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Very nice, Dracula is a hero of mine. He's always surrounded by hot chicks :lol:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I should chime in. I discovered I really don't care for the pot configuration, so I thought who better to let them go than my good friend Pete03 (regardless of how he tells me how untreatable PAD is) where they'll have a good home. I already miss them :cry: BTW, Pete is quite right: I got another Drac billiard, a duplicate of one I had earlier, just to help out my rotation, you understand. But wait till you see the Nording billiard I bought this week--I'll be sure to post it as soon as I get next week. Shipped from Denmark!

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Two of the best looking stems I have ever seen on a Peterson Dracula!
My pride and joy is a Peterson Rossalare Sandblasted Royal Irish Billiard that looks just like the Dracula except for the really nice stem. It is by far the nicest pipe to hold.
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.