PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
My first artisan pipes in my growing collection. A matched pair of sandblasted "Devil Anse" pipes by Eric Paulson. Both pipes are beautifully made with natural bowls, vulcanite bits, and surgical stainless steel tenons. Both pass the pipe cleaner test with a nice easy draw. Couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend Eric and his pipes. First bowl in pipe one was some Sutfill D40 vanilla and it burned perfect, smoke was a little hot but it's a short stem pipe so was expected. Bowl stayed nice and cool and smoked to a nice grey ash.

790BC39B-E45C-412F-B41E-5BFB2DB4ACA0_zpsiivaiw7g.jpg

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Fine pair. Hope you get many years of pleasure out of them, and pass them on to your grandchildren who will look forward to smoking them.

redheadedsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Iowa
They look great! I really like his technique with his sandblasting and staining. I have a billiard that same dark red/brown and black. Very pretty. Ordered myself a pair (although smooth) of his Devil Anse pipes, one for myself and another a gift...but I have to say, I'm excited...and this pic is making me a little jealous, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.