PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. After buying a Dunhill Rollergas for myself for Father's Day I hear the UPS Truck and Viola Son in Texasvbought me a 24 pipe pipe rack, made of Old Pine from a Barn, I love it.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Thats a sweet rack Brad!........ :clap:

That old Nylon 66 is sweet too, first gun I ever owned, my dad bought me one on my 10th birthday, Feb 17, 1977....... :puffy:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Story about the Nylon 66, Son was in Airborne for Desert Storm, it was his so I sent it to Remington to redo for him when he came back, explained he was overseas, it came back looking like new. NO CHARGE. Remington is a Fine American Company.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Very nice. Two Cousins is great. I got a more modest Port Royal Cedars a couple weeks back. MSO clued me into Two Cousins.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Very nice. Two Cousins is great. I got a more modest Port Royal Cedars a couple weeks back. MSO clued me into Two Cousins.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
it came back looking like new. NO CHARGE. Remington is a Fine American Company.
Yes, That's how its supposed to be.... I wish more companies were like that. Many Thanks to you and your son for serving, God Bless...... :puffy:

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
SPECTACULARLY wonderful pipe rack!! And I also wanted to send my compliments on that gorgeous Rollergas lighter... magnificent lapis blue and all!! (I just couldn't find that thread for some reason!) And always, thanks to any and every veteran for their service. My son is fairly recently out of the Marine Corps and now going to school on the GI bill. We were as proud as could be of him as a US Marine, and the same now!

Status
Not open for further replies.