PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
About an hour ago.

It's weird, I didn't bat an eye at 30, but I think I'm starting to realize this adulthood thing is permanent...

Also, by sheer coincidence, my kiddo turns 16. She's not mine by blood but she's definitely my kid, we even look a lot a like and people are shocked when we tell them there's no blood relation.

We are sharing a day together since my wife is out of town with her sister, who is giving birth as we speak!
How's that for coincidence?! Three of us sharing the 18th? I think it's pretty cool myself...
-Lou

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Happy birthday. It's my dad's birthday today also, and in a couple hours I'm going to go over and smoke a bowl with him, but he'll probably be smoking a Perodi cigar. I might even pinch a little of his Mixture 79.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a great cosmic convergence, and what a lucky daughter. Lemme see, when I was thirty-one, I was finally

married for a year, was almost into our first house, had made it through journ school, the war and the Navy,

and a grad writing program, and had wangled two different jobs that shared a retirement plan. I felt like I'd

been through the wars -- well I had.

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Your only young once so enjoy it!
Pish posh. I know for a fact that many people remain young forever. Maybe they don't go scuba diving and mountain climbing, but you can still see it in their eyes.
Happy Birthday Lou.

Status
Not open for further replies.