Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

malialtun42

Lurker
May 3, 2016
Two cups of Turkish coffee in a day decreases the risk of colon cancer, colocentrall cancer of %25 , and also gallbladder stone of %45. The caffeine that coffee contains, stimulates the nervous system, and improves the mental activities.It removes the lack of energy, also gives energy and enables us to keep awake.
According to studies, thinking potential of a person who drinks six cups of coffee at the age of 55, compared to a person that doesn’t drink coffee is six times more.It is another remarkable result tor research that people who drink coffee has less tooth decay than people who doesn’t drink.After drinking coffee there are sudden changes in organisms.

The whole body is full with flow of energy.This energy starts to decrease after three hours in children, while it starts to decrease after five-seven hours in adults. Also, ,in order to refute the claims that coffee triggers cellulite formations, the research proved that it contributes the metabolism to burn fat.
Additionally, it is known that Turkish coffee is good for cure of depression and alcoholism. When coffee is drunk after eat, it simplifies the digestion. With this aspect, providing that drinking it without sugar prevents gaining weight and acid indigestion.

To sum up the points which identify the privileges of Turkish coffee, (only if it is drunk in the correct dose) has not harmful aspect to trigger the health. İt has sedative and relaxing features. 50 milligram caffeine in a cup of coffee can be removed from the body easily. In this respect, Turkish coffee cup has ideal size.When it is drunk more than a cup, its eye-opening,stimulant and energizer features stands out.

It built a reputation as an incredible delighting when it is drunk fit and proper. The Turkish coffee which is drunk properly, namely two cups, is good for healh.
Turkish coffee;
Reduces cholesterol

Increases the effects of painkillers

Reduces the risk of breast cancer

Drinking three cups of coffee in a day decreases the risk of asthma.

Cuts in half risk of cirhosis

Makes easier breathing

Improves bones

Protects from type 2 diabees and parkingsons disease

It is effective in skin problems like cellulite

Prevents hypertension

Decreases the pancreatic cancer

Prevents the heart condition to a large extent

Regulates the bowel functioning

It is effective in depression
Source: fairturk

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I grew up with the stuff, except we called it "Greek" coffee - same goopy sludge. I'll stick with my 100% Colombian Supremo - straight up, thanks.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Two cups of Turkish coffee in a day decreases the risk of colon cancer, colocentrall cancer of %25 , and also gallbladder stone...

So my pot and a half per day should make me invincible, or at least give me super powers, right? I want superpowers!!!

Mar 1, 2014
I spent a month in Turkey once. Meat always comes with Sour Cream, and then sometimes you just eat Sour Cream straight out of a bowl, they eat Olives as often as we eat Potatoes, saying Peach in public will get you funny looks, Police carry MP5's on the street corners around banks, and some individuals run pay per use washrooms for tourists where you pay according to the size of your poop.
And the coffee and chai are very good.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
The op forgot to mention that the benefits of turkish coffee only present when served in bomb form.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
So my pot and a half per day should make me invincible, or at least give me super powers, right? I want superpowers!!!
Super Colon Activate!!! Forms your turds into 20 mm shells; handy for keeping kids off your lawn.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Those are great benefits but can I put it in my pipe and smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.