PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
SPC just added a Tsuge Tankard (black sandblast with metal trim) on their web site. I snatched it up before it disappeared to another pipeaholic. I have been searching for this pipe for some time. I will try and post pics when it arrives. As soon as I bought it the pipe was gone from their site, It was the only one the had. Can't wait to fire it up!

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Another member here picked one of those up a few months back and has had nothing but praise for it. I hope your experience is as enjoyable!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
You can take the id number they give each pipe, it should be on your confirmation form. Copy that and paste it into their search engine and it will take you to its page. From there you can copy the picture and save it on your computer.

peter70

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2013
I have been looking for one for quite some time in the shops nearby. Could only find the Thundestorm and Blowfish and they did not ring my bell.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Here's a pic for the OP above. Thanks mrenglish
tsuge.jpg

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
It is the silver or rather aluminum colored trim.

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
Very nice looking pipe, congrats! Make sure to post more pics when it arrives.

latbomber

May 10, 2013
Congrats on the pipe, I've been lusting after a tsuge bamboo blast for awhile now.

Aug 1, 2012
Very nice. Be aware that the pipe is a tiny one. They smoke wonderfully but they are not one for a long smoke.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Cool pipe! Looks like a pipe that can be smoked very hard.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Congrats, man. The picture doesn't do it justice. It needs a wisp of smoke curling up from the bowl, a shortcoming that I'm sure you will soon resolve.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I can't believe that Fishnbanjo hasn't weighed in on this one. If I recall, one of these is his favorite pipe. With as many high end pipes as he has, I believe he has stated that his Tsuge Tankard has several thousand bowls through it!

Congrats on your new pipe, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.