New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I unknowingly pre-ordered about a dozen of these tins, thinking that I was just plain ordering them. Now they have about twenty other tins from my order held up till P&C releases these. I wish they would hurry. Well, not that I need them, but having unresolved orders out there waiting to dip into my bank account makes me anxious.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not sure building suspense this way is a good strategy. I think that will work if they start distribution in a

month or less, but longer, people will just forget about them and many won't come back later.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
I hear you, mso489. I put myself on notify for when they come in, but I do have other tobaccos on my list that I am getting itchy to purchase instead. I'm planning on giving it another month or so before I decide to move on.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
So there is not only the Four Sseaons, but also a Gods line now?
Yup. They're both listed in the P&C catalog, but only the Seasons series is currently listed as "in stock". I'm also signed up for notifications. First tobaccos I've bought based solely on the tin art - I honestly don't care what they taste like at this point, I just want one of each of the tins! And not having smoked any Drew Estate tobaccos yet, I don't have any expectations to meet...
Tsuge Tinned Tobacco at P&C

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
There appears to be a manufacturing delay with the God Series tobaccos. To the best of my knowledge, none of these tobaccos have been shipped to us (or anyone else, for that matter). We will, of course, fill all the pre-orders immediately upon their arrival.
Russ

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I pre-ordered tins of each and no problems waiting, it's not like I'm gonna run out of something to smoke. I do like the tin art alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.