PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
trypis_133120_1-600x450.jpg

This pipe has THICK walls!! It fits nice in my hand, and give huge mouthfulls of smoke from its DEEEEEP bowl! I smoked some FMC in it last night and the bowl stayed nice and cool and the tobacco actually burnt to ash not ash and half burnt tobacco. I find FMC is hard to keep lit and doesn't burn all that well in some of my other pipes. I find it needs more attention than other blends. Smoking it in this pipe was not like that! I was treated to a nice mouthfull of smoke everytime and it was so cool and smooth!
This is a grade 5 (no idea what that means yet) and the grain on it is just remarkable. My wife actually commented on the grain in this pipe and I was shocked she actually had a positive comment about my pipes. I think she's a little pissed I bought 5 pipes last weekend but like the old saying goes "It's easier to beg forgiveness that ask permission". ;)

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I'm smoking it right now with some Yenidje Highlander. Review on the tobacco to come in a couple days. I want to make sure its accurate and true and not on a 'virgin' taste test. And btw, thanks roth!

Status
Not open for further replies.