PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
I'm in the process of trying to finalize which pipe shows/expos that Old Dominion Pipe Co. will be attending this year. We've already registered and will be attending the TAPS Raleigh Pipe Show in April. We have also committed to attending the CORPS Richmond Pipe Show in October and we are seriously considering the West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas in November as well. I'm afraid we're a little late to register for the Chicago Pipe Show this year but we will make it a top priority to attend the Chicago show in 2015. We have room in our schedule to try and fit in one additional pipe show this year. We're considering the North American Society Of Pipe Collectors Pipe Show in Dublin, OH in August or the Nashville Music City Pipe Show in September. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has been to either of the Pipe Shows in Dublin and Nashville? If so, what were your thoughts on these two shows? My understanding last year was that the Nashville show was held in two separate locations. How did that work out?

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I go to Columbus every year, and the only other cob presence were the Missouri Meerschaum people and they seemed to be pretty busy all day, last year. So at least you know the market is there for cob pipes, besides that it is a great show in general.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Be sure to get on the waiting list for the Chicago Show, in case there are any cancellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.