PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
There's a guy with a video blog on Youtube named Tropical Bob. His videos are all about different ways to save money on nicotine delivery. This guy really thinks up some crafty and sometimes borderline hare-brained ideas. His manner of speaking and approaches to saving a buck make him one of my Youtube favorites.
His latest video is about making your own snus. Around the 1:35 mark is pretty funny.
(Jonesing, not sure if you've posted any Tropical Bob links or not, if so, I reckon this is just an update.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHY_GRzj7c&feature=channel

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I friggin love that guy.
"Smells like a dead fish or an unwashed human"
Thanks for the update Dudley.

jonesing

Feb 11, 2010
I love the one where he vapes a snus. And the one where he grinds up a cigar to extend his Carter Hall because it's getting to expensive.
He's a newspaper columnist I think.
RJ

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
That is great!! Not sure if he’d make a good sales man but his stuff is entertaining.
Tropical Bob is the man. A commenter on one of his videos said he looked like Josef Fritzl of Austrian incest fame. Poor guy.
Josef_Fritzl_1.jpg

Around the 2:30 mark of this video is another one of his ideas. I'd be tempted to ramp it up a level and not only have nicotine, but add a rag soaked in ether for some real satisfaction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEvEmFou1Ho&feature=channel

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
OH LORDY!! He looks like my late ex Father in law. Only member of the whole family I could stand!

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
He's a newspaper columnist I think.
I looked up the term "Tropical Bob" and this was the first link:
Tropical Bob Animation
I'm getting faced later this week and I'll probably wind up passing out in front of the computer looking at all this Tropical Bob stuff and listening to the Pogues.

jonesing

Feb 11, 2010
probably wind up passing out in front of the computer looking at all this Tropical Bob stuff and listening to the Pogues.
Well there's a recipe for a fun filled evening.
Tell the whole world to "Pogue Mahone".
I hadn't seen the dust mask one. I think Bob needs a second hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.