PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, sorry i have been absent from the forums over the past couple months. Long story short, my contract ran out of funding at the end of June and i lost my job and was unemployed for a bit and on the job hunt. It was pretty stressful and exciting at the same time, as i knew it was time for me to move on after five years in my former position. I stayed away from all pipe related websites and b&m stores while I was unemployed, so i could avoid the temptation of PAD/TAD, which as some of you know, i was very prone to relapse with. Anyways, i am typing this thread from my computer at work at my new job and things are much better. There is a lot of opportunity with this position and company, so the unemployment and loss of my last job was really a blessing in disguise. I can't wait to get caught back up financially so i can buy more pipes and tobacco, as i have not made a purchase of either in a couple months. My tobacco stash is still fairly healthy though, so it should hold me over.
Anyways, I want to give a shout out and big thanks to the fine gentlemen who sent me PM's about my absence, and let you guys know i really appreciate your concern. Worry not, for the self imposed exile of the lad they call "layinpipe" has met its end, and i look forward to once again contributing and conversing with all of you wonderful human beings. Take care and smoke well!
-Corey

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Welcome back Layinpipe! We missed your wit and humor! Glad everything is falling into place for you. Man you got willpower- to stay away from the B&M's and Tobacco sites, Kudos!!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Thank you tons for the kind words, gentlemen, i really do appreciate it, you guys are awesome! Life sometimes deals you what looks like a shitty hand, but you gotta just sack up and punch that mother fucker in the face, to put it so eloquently, lol. I am very lucky to have such a supportive and loving girlfriend and family in times like these, and it really makes you stop and think how fortunate you really are. Puts things in perspective and forces you to prioritize a bit. Glad to be back in good company with all you dirty rotten scalawags and i look forward to picking back up where i left off! Take care brothers (and sisters)!

Status
Not open for further replies.