PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrantonpipes16

Might Stick Around
Nov 28, 2010
Today, I decided to treat myself to some fine quality tobacco products and decided to make the 30 minute drive to El Humidor in Plains, PA. I did not understand that El humidor is literally a huge store with a great selection of tobacco and pipe products, and also is actually a Humidor itself. After doing my research online, and reading through various tobacco reviews, I bought some Cornell and Diehl After Hours Flake. As soon as you open the tin, the soothing aroma of tobacco and rum create a sensual smell in the room. I filled my bowl with some tobacco, and began to smoke. I have to say that this tobacco was wonderful and did not over-power my palette, but is the perfect blend of rum and rich Virginia flakes. I just wanted to thank all the members for the great insight and knowledge that I could not have attained anywhere else. I have enjoyed smoking my pipe more and more as I have learned the proper way to fill, light and smoke my pipe.
Thanks,
Robert L.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
:puffy: Hmmmm...that was pretty good stuff!

:roll: Uh... now, I wonder what the stuff in that other can tastes like?

8O Sounds like an incipient case of TAD coming on.

:laughat: Pretty soon you'll be asking for advice on how to justify a kilo-bucks hobby to your significant other (aka. The War Department.) :lol:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
It is amazing fun to find those just right blends. Expensive as I find more and more . But what the heck!

directshot

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2010
Most things that one finds pleasure in are expensive. Wrap your head around that! And for those of us with the larger part of our minds in the cutter.... pick yourself up, dust yourself off and spend more money. Obama will thank you for the Stimulating purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.