PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Like some of you fellow pipe smokers I travel for work to different parts of the country. I'm sure you all seek out the local B&M's while on the road. So, I'm in Mass. just west of Boston and visit the only local B&M I can find, Watch City Cigar Co. in Framingham. I wander in and don't expect much cause the name says CIGARS. They have lots of cigars, but one little section has pipes and tobacco. Some interesting pipes, but nothing I really needed. Then the tobacco shelfs got me. Penzance, Margate, And So To Bed, Squadron Leader, Skiff, Westmoreland, Perfection, and several other Sam Gawith and Esoterica tins, 3 Oaks, Blue Mountain. The only thing that they didn't have that I wanted was Celtic Talisman. What a nice visit, what a smoking credit card.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Some people have all the luck... Their work sends them places, they find neat tobaccos... :nana: :lol:
-Jason

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Me too. I've never even SEEN penzance being sold in a B&M in the last few years.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Totally agree jcsnaps!!! I travel also for my job and picked up an 8oz Penzance at Peretti's in Boston along with 6 of their house blends.....Very fun to hit the jackpot as many times you can get a klunker too..
Will try Watch City next time I am in the area.. Thanks for the heads up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.