PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
My sample of Warhorse has run out!! Of the many splendors that STP will be producing, Warhorse has been a very happy surprise and a real standout. A perfect balance of Burley, Perique, and Virginia, topped with what might be an anise or licorice inflected flavor, or maybe bubble gum, Warhorse proved to be an irresistible smoke, a true British treasure. I simply could not stop smoking it.
And now my little pouch is gone, gone gone.
Oh, the humanity!
I am bereft.
Life is so unfair.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Got an image of a heavily muscled, burly warhorse chewing bubblegum. The rider fierce and ready for battle.

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
Really looking forward to these being generally available. HOPING it doesn't become an Esoterica situation though, always wanted but never available...

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
+ 100 Sablebrush52, this is the same way I felt when my Sample of Bengal Slices was gone. This going to be hard to just sit and wait for more to come.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
While I feel for those that have tasted these much talked about blends but have used up their samples, they should remember the words of Alfred Lord Tennyson: "It is better to have smoked it and run out than to have never smoked it at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.