PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Found this link to a book written by Arthur D Yunker in 1970. It is only 73 pages long and can be downloaded in two parts easily.
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze43wza/theology.html
enjoy

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I am really enjoying this theology. This is a great read for those who smoke a pipe and are familiar with seminary level theology.
Winton

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I have the same agreement, Uncle. Seems to work great for me. :D

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
It was an intersting read, I found the writing style was enough to keep me interested through the theological meanderings. Of course, I also have this painful, OCDish complex that compels me to read anything I begin cover to cover, so this was a nice change from the usual government legal-dribble I end up absorbed in most evenings.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Yep, anytime you mention the word Religion or Theology, you're opening up a can of worms, but I liked the writing style and thought others would enjoy it.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thank you for posting this...interesting and unique. Entertaining, but also makes some very important points, such as regarding the issue of reductionism.

twss

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2011
Austin, Tx
I love it. Thanks for posting. I'm a big fan of theological arguments anyway and this is right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.