PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Folks, reporting this here from the DTPC's Facebook page... just a little something to whet your PAD whistle locally.
Hello Members of the DT Pipe Club,
It is with great pleasure and honour that we here at Thomas Hinds Tobacconist will be hosting Antoine Grenard of Chacom Pipes on May 5th 2014. Mr. Grenard will be accompanied by his trunk show--some latest and greatest creations by the talents at the St. Claude landmark. We will also be offering healthy discounts. We will be expecting Mr. Grenard in the early afternoon, and expect him in the shop for 2 to 3 hours. Exact hours are still pending, but please feel free to call us closer to the date for more accurate information, at (416)481-6909.
Regards,

Giuseppe Diluciano[

Thomas HInds Tobacconist
Cheers,
-- Pat/Brian

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nope.
I/We will be driving back from the Chicago show on the fifth and are like to have empty wallets.
-- Pat/Brian

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Thanks for letting us know Pat!

I'm going to try and get down there and if I end up getting some pics and video, I'll share it with the rest.
Shutterbug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey, it's a pleasure shutterbug.
The Brigham rep was out at Victory two pipe-nights ago and had a bunch of ChaCom pipes, as well as some of the Great Dane designed Stanwells for sale at fairly steep discounts. Most of the pipes were 25% to 45% off retail. They were still a pretty penny, but for folks that like a new pipe there were some deals to be had. Brian/Pat picked up a really nice Nana Ivarsson designed Stanwell that night.
Let us know how the event goes.
-- Pat/Brain

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
The new line of Chacom pipes are really nice higher end factory pipes. Like I said above, they are not cheap but we'll made high quality factory pipes. I mean like Pat said.
Definitely worth a look see. Unfortunately I cannot make it either as I too will be driving home from the Chicago show.
Brian/Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.