PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
Earlier this week i bought a tin of bow legged bear and i noticed tha Cornell&Diehl was in Morganton NC. I happen to be working near Moganton for the next couple of weeks so i called up the 1-800# and asked if they had a local shop. They said no but i could come over and see the workshop and they would sell from the warehouse.

So today at lunch time i went over. The couple that run it couldn't be friendlier and the shop was way cool, wish i had a camera. I never realised all that goes into making pipe tobacco.

This morning i read some reviews of what i might like to pick up when i was there and i asked for a tin of Exhausted Rosster and Black Gold Maple and i was Gifted a tin of Sunday Pinic and Epiphany ( a mix that is supose to clone what Einstine smoked) I think they will be seeing more of me in the next couple of weeks

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
might have to smoke it after i finish the rooster but i really aint a reviewer i know what taste good to me but i dont know why or what i am tasting

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
it was cool to see the big boxes of freash whole leaf and the presses and guillotines and to see that bottle of myers rum on the shelf with the other flavors

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
cool stuff, I live about an hour away...I'll have to do a trip...after I save up some money so that I can bring home a shit-load of baccy.....only proper thing to do. :mrgreen:

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
This is what the pipe community is all about. Great people, fine tobacco and the common interest in good times. The Tarler's are wonderful folks, and their staff is as good as it gets, warm, personable people. If you ever get to meet them, don't pass up the chance. They attend many pipe shows and their display is amazing with the 100's of blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.