PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Tomorrow, I find out if I still have what it takes... to be a pin-up girl! I'm meeting up with MFer Photography and my pipes are going along with me. It's been 7 years since I modeled and since then my medical condition hasn't been all that great. I'm hoping that I can keep the tremors and rashes at bay for a few hours tomorrow. I met Mary at my cousin's birthday party and we started talking about smoking pipes and she immediately wanted to do a photo shoot. (Me and two of my kids are in the Fairies Are Real album.) I'm taking along the Rinaldo Silver Spigot, the Pete Manx Meer, the SMS Meer bastard, and the Altinok Blue Planet meer.
Wish me luck guys! If this works out it will give my self-esteem a healthy boost and I'll be able to remove it from the list of things this stupid illness has taken from me. :D Anyone want to see any of the old photos?

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Thanks Bob and OTD! I think it will be a blast. Mary is great to be around and I'm sure we'll both be cracking up the whole time.
Here's some pics, as promised:
6336177806_94ec6c745a_z.jpg

6336177712_10536ac52e_z.jpg

6336177642_78d4c9b5a3_z.jpg

3775593573_5d7865b0c8_z.jpg

3776328086_a5ab3b74cf_z.jpg

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Wish me luck guys! If this works out it will give my self-esteem a healthy boost...

Of course we wish you luck , cyndi. I am sure you will do just fine. I'll say a little prayer for you tomorrow.
And if ever you need a self-esteem boost, you only have to come to us.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Thanks guys! :)
dgerwin - thank you. :) I'm working to reclaim a lot of what the illness has taken from me, but I doubt I'll ever be able to work full time again. If I know that I still have my brain and my body, I'll be in good shape! I'll post the new photos as soon as I get them. I'm buying the copyright so that I'll be free to do what I want with them.
chero - who is your granddaughter? I'm sure she's gorgeous! I wish I was a little bit taller so I could do more than pin-up. ;)

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Good luck! If you don't mind me asking what has you ill? IMO I like you with the long hair best. Those are all very nice photos. Looks to me like you still got it!!

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
jship - I have Lupus and MVP w/dysautonomia. I miss the long hair at times but it's so friggin heavy! Shaun likes it short and red so I normally keep it that way for him. It also dries in less than 4 hours which is always a plus. :)

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Congrats cyndi. You are a very beautiful woman. Your recent avatar is awesome. I wish you the best of luck, but I dont think you will need luck. Bootleg, you my friend, are a lucky man. And, the offer still stands, if ya'll are ever up this way, I'd like to treat ya'll to lunch and a visit to Boda Pipes in Greenville SC.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Good luck! I know how it is with modeling and self esteem. I'm the "before" guy in a lot of weight loss ads. They just swap in someone else's head. Every time I tried to lose weight my manager would arrive with hot fudge covered Hostess products and say "Let's talk about your next shoot, its worth a lot of money." Man oh man do I love money and hot fudge covered Hostess products!

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Good luck with the shoot and your illness. You and Bootleg always make me chuckle with your posts. I and many others count ourselves lucky to read your thoughts.

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
Cyndi her name is Lace Allenius, she started when she was 19 with playboy, college girls of the acc, she is a good kid, its what she wanted to do and i'm still proud of her. she was modeling in china and australia a few months ago she lives in NY. you can see what she looks like on www.youtube.com missalleniusnyc

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Nice Pics Cyndi, and good luck on your photo shoot! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.