PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Ok smokers,tokers, and puff daddy's. After much awaited silence I am shipping out the samples to the guys on my list in the next week. This blend is a mellow relaxing not too complicated smoking experience. The bourbon is smooth and the honey is sweet in this mixture. Due to the use of real honey the casing makes it moist and a little dry time may be needed. I have had a few sample bowls durring the drying and curing process of this surprising blend each better than the one before, and I know you guys are going to really enjoy this. Russ from P&C is even getting a sample. I hope to see a review from him here as well.
I know its been 4 weeks since I announced its creation, well worth the wait. :puffy:

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Send me a PM and a sample. I will send you a sample of equal weight. I like aeros mostly but will try anything. I have really had my eye on some Sam Gawith blends but they are never in stock.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I had 38 samples come in in a 3 day period so I have been a little busy putting together another batch of the Honey Bourbon. Most of the guys are going to have to wait a little till I can get it finished takes about a week on the drying after infusing the honey bourbon mixture in with the tobacco.
Hold off on the samples guys. I got to catch up.
I may have to just start selling it once reviews come out from the first batch which the mail service refused to send 2 times already. I am pulling a rope-a-dope on them so we will see if they get out in todays mail. Sorry Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.