PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Well everyday is a good day really but today another shipment from pipesandcigars.com is coming in. I got a tin of Frog Mortons Cellar (my first english blend), a couple ounces of Peter Stokkebye's Black Cherry Cavendish, and my windcaps. I will review and post some pics later on once the deliver! Looking forward to the new smokes. I heard good things about Stokkebyes blends. Hoping that cherry smokes cooler then others haha.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Yes, it sounds like you're going to have a good day alright! The Frog Morton series are some of my most smoked tobaccos. I haven't tried PS Cherry Cavendish, but as far as Cherry blends go their Cherry Bon Bon is one of my favorites, as it seems to not be over the top with cherry flavor, and has a little hint of chocolate. I do like most of what I smoked from PS especially Luxury Twist Flake, and Bullseye Flake.

Hope you have fun with your new toys today! :puffy:

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I can't speak for any of Peter Stokkebye's Aros but his English blends are great, the only bulk that I am cellaring. I'm not having such a good day smoking my $24/Oz when the wife texts that two orders from SP just got delivered at home 8-)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Excellent....I have yet to try any of the FM blends but I really like PS Luxury Bullseye Flake, Luxury Navy Flake and the Luxury Twist Flake is simply excellent! :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Excellent....I have yet to try any of the FM blends but I really like PS Luxury Bullseye Flake, Luxury Navy Flake and the Luxury Twist Flake is simply excellent! :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
@jkrug, I didnt get a chance to post a pic yet but the wind cap works great. I know there are mixed reviews but i spent a few extra bucks and bought the heavy duty one from pipesandcigars.com. It fits all my pipes and detaches pretty quick and easy for relights.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
@jkrug, I didnt get a chance to post a pic yet but the wind cap works great. I know there are mixed reviews but i spent a few extra bucks and bought the heavy duty one from pipesandcigars.com. It fits all my pipes and detaches pretty quick and easy for relights.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Awesome!
I've been smoking the heck out of the original Frog Morton for the last couple of days, but I haven't tried Cellar, yet.
Have you tried Stokkebye's Vanilla Custard? I got some of that a couple of weeks ago and really like it (after some serious drying time) It has an odd, almost sour taste, hiding behind the sweetness, that sounds really horrible but isn't. Vanilla Custard is becoming my favorite Aromatic.

greyfoxactual

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2015
Minnesota
I finally feel like I can distinctly taste something.
This is exactly how I felt after trying the original Frog Morton. I tried FM Cellar and FM Bayou, but were not as surprised by the punch as with regular FM. I have FMOTT in the mail today. I'm hoping it's another winner.
Also arriving today from P&C, 3 Oaks, My Mixture 965, and the Captain Black sampler with the new Copper just to keep things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.