Tobaccos that make clothes smell the worst?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomboo

Lurker
Jul 5, 2011
what tobaccos make clothes smell the worst? by worst i mean strongest and how can you avoid this?

Jun 17, 2011
hard question, what smells bad to one, may smell good to another... If you can smoke outside to reduce the amount of smoke you would get on your clothes... You best would be to pick some nice aromatics

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Cigar smoke is definitely the most permeating in my opinion, but I still smoke 'em and the clothes get put into the wash pronto after an evening out with the cigar smokers.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
My B&M has a blend call Leaky Septic Tank that make makes your clothes smell like shit. The other blend they have that I don't care for is Pukapallozza which smells and tastes like old vomit.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Hey haunted, just how does 'old' vomit taste? I'm only familiar with the fresh kind. Could you post contact info for your B&M I need to get a pound of that other shit. :wink:

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Ever eat large quantities of horrible greasy pizza and drank too much milk and wine and then passed out and heaved on yourself and then thought you were blind because there was vomit on your glasses? It has that sort of old vomit taste. It's all the down side of vomiting with none of the fun (you know; checking for distance, chunkiness, seeing if you sprayed a friend or the side of his car, waiting till you get to the mailbox of that turd breath down the street and seeing if you can fill it up...)

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
When I left the Chicago Pipe Show, I called home and advised them to empty the washing machine. The clothes would go directly into the wash, and the husband into the shower. Who knows how much smoke I was carring after a long time in the smoking tent.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.