Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
These last few days the site seems to be malfunctioning. Everytime I type in a known blend it comes up with zero results.
Anyone else noticed this?
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com
Regards,
Jay.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
You might want to clean your cookies or try another browser.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Thanks Cossack but still zilch. I am using my Kindle Fire 10 for this. I shall try my desktop pc tomorrow but I thinks it's something to do with the Kindle.
If I go to Google and type 'Westmorland Slices' the first thing up is the relevant TR page which works once clicked on, it's just not working directly from the site. Been like this for about five days now, most annoying.
Regards,
Jay.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Jay, the interface is a bit different.

evoqyOZ.jpg

It populates the results field much quicker now.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Oh cool, that's a neat lil search engine. I was doing the same thing as you, Jay. I just gave up and started Googling the tobacco I was looking for. Thanks for sharing the tutorial above.
You picked a good tobacco there, Death Metal. Love me some Westmoreland Slices!

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
I cleared cookies, but am still having problems. It's fine if I type a known name, but if I type "balkan" or "vanilla" like I couldn't remember the full name of a blend, I get no list of possible matches.

Jun 27, 2016
Seems like the main search will show results automatically as I type, but the "Advanced Search" requires me to use the correct field and to hit the second "Search" button (not the one for the main search).

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Right, I just tried it on my desktop pc running AOL browser and nothing so switched to Firefox and though the layout is slightly different it kind of works.
Can't say I like the predicted text thing...never got on with those.
So it seems that I can no longer use it from my Kindle Fire unless I go via Google first.
This is what they call progress...PAH...if it isn't broken it doesn't need fixing. Not at all happy this end :(
Regards,
Jay.
Edit: It does now work on my Kindle! Something must have changed very recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.