PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Still not up? Hopefully not gone. I tried to go there a couple times over the weekend and got a disturbing message. A great resource of knowledge to be sure. :puffpipe:

sirbogglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2011
PORQUE!! :crying: ..sniffle, sniffle..I hope it's a temporary thing.
This is exactly why we should be spreading the word and actually posting words on luxury.
Please just let it be a temporary thing until luxury catches up...please.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have noticed that the last couple weekends. It may well be that P&T is updating the format and what not. Hopefully it will be a short diversion for it. There is a ton of reviews on there, so they may be just taking time to get everything the way they want it.

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
I was just on it,although i did have problems getting on over the weekend.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm gonna post at Luxury Tobacco Reviews.com and I hope everybody here does too. I'd really like to read some

reviews of the smokes posted in the "What Are You Smoking" thread. People here have such interesting opinions

about all aspects of this hobby, yet so few of us make an effort to relate our smoking experiences. I hope to

read all y'all's opinions in the near future! :)

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I have a bunch of reviews in the making at the moment: american patriot, penzance, 3 oaks syrian, fmott, fmotb, bbbb, old dog, black parrot, and margate. they'll start showing up in the next few weeks time permitting. As it stands now, they're all started.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just started this afternoon posting reviews on luxurytobaccoreviews.com . As I too saw that tobaccoreviews.com was down, I figured I should start some reviews on luxury as well to have a fall back review site. Hopefully more people will hit both sites when they review a blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.