PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I recently stumbled upon this website and found it very helpful when cellaring. Basically you enter each tin/jar of bulk that you have in your cellar and it keeps track of how old it is and other useful information. It also asks how many bowls you smoke per an ounce, and bowls a month and will tell you how long your stash will last you at your current smoking rate. I am just beginning but for those of you with an extensive collection I can see how it would be more helpful. It is free so check it out.
Link is here.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
No problem Bubbadreier and check your PM box when you get a chance I sent you one about the pipes.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I am in the process of listing all of the blends in my cellar but I will link it here when I am finished for you guys to see. (Some are not really being cellared but I just wanted to see the stats on them).

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Not to triple post, but here is a link to my cellar on the website so you guys can get a feel for what it does.
Link is here.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Okay well I was able to log most of whats in my cellar... I am probably missing a couple of ounces, I also had to claim it was one blend and in the notes explain what it really was! I grouped about a pound (12 mason jars) of random house blends together under two "tins"... Check it out if you want!
Bubbadreier's Cellar

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
This seems like a pretty cool way to keep track of your cellar.
Are there any other sites people find better/easier/more attractive?
I know one of the mods uses an excel spreadsheet; lol. A bit too much for me.

blakeoday

Lurker
Jan 15, 2012
There's also an IPod app called Pipe Tool that works the same way. Very useful and has tons of tobaccos/reviews

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Ah, but just wait until "Pipe Smoker Unleashed" is released (Windows only, so far). It's going to fabulous! http://www.pipesmokerunleashed.com for more information!
Disclaimer - i'm a beta tester for this software.

Status
Not open for further replies.