PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Holy *&%$! I just looked at Peck's Cellar and he has 673 pounds worth of tobacco! (not that I was being nosy it is posted on the front page) Good for him, except if the zombie apocalypse happens, I know where I am headed!! :D

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
You know what they say about guys with big cellars ...
I hear he was looking at V8 trucks last year too!! :nana:

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Have you seen the photos of where he keeps it all? Now that's what I'm jealous of- Peck's man cave.
If I'm ever in Canada, my plan is to break the law, so that he can be my lawyer. He'll of course meet with me in the man cave. Now, I just need to discover what kind of law to break, since I don't know what he practices. Hopefully he's not an injury lawyer.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Anyone else doubting the cellar of Bobr? Seems like more of a store inventory lol. 250lbs of Davidoff Flake Medallions. At least he has one container open so he has enough stock to last 300 years.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I started out tobaccocellar.com late in the game. I'm too lazy to enter all the data to catch up with my stash. It is a great setup if you're just starting out. Very detailed and layed out nicely.
Peck doesn't have a cellar, it's a commodities investment warehouse.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Have you seen the photos of where he keeps it all?
Ever hear of Hanger 18?

Surprisingly, 673 pounds is not Pecks total stash, but only what he has taken the time to enter on TobaccoCellar.com. Peck is the 'Breaking Bad' of pipe tobacco! :wink:

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah, I went a bit overboard. SO sue me. Most recent pics are here:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/cellaring-with-peck-a-new-reality-show

Dec 24, 2012
but only what he has taken the time to enter on TobaccoCellar.com.
I do have a drawer of "to try" blends that arent entered. These are just lone tins I bought to give a whirl before deciding whether to cellar. I would be surprised if there is more than 10 lbs in the drawer.

May 4, 2015
Everything you have is 2.5 years old or newer? This is a new venture? Or that's just when they were entered in to the log?

Dec 24, 2012
Tom, unless I buy a specific vintage tin (like the old Christmas Cheer) I just enter the date that I got it. I dont try to date the tins. So in 99.9% of the cases, the age is the date i put the tin in the cellar.

May 4, 2015
So you've been busy the last couple years! It's a beauty of a thing to be sure. I'm sure whatever retailers you acquired all this from were happy the day you started investing!

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
At my current rate of consumption Peck's cellar would last me around 400 years.
Note to self: Aim for less.
Edit: or smoke more?

Status
Not open for further replies.