PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
An older gentlemen who hangs out at my local B&M told me one day that I would begin to gravitate or develop a favorite when it comes to pipes and cigars. At the time I was leaning towards cigars; however, I have found the road of the pipe to be an endless adventure in the grand arena of flavor.
I still enjoy cigars.... the choices are endless as well. Pipe tobacco just seems to offer a complexity unmatched by cigars. Don't get me wrong cigars offer a world of taste I am still discovering. The differences are nuanced though and, with a pipe the void is gigantic chasms and unexplored realms.
I am heavily leaning towards pipes when it comes to the pleasure of tobacco. I will say that "Villager 1888 After Diner" has aroused me to this suspicion preceded by 40-50 other tins of various delectable treats. My journey is far from undone.....
If I have not yet given a warning shot I would like to add that Villager is putting out some top notch tobacs. After Dinner is ranking up there close to Escudo in the bad@$$ department. Cocktail hour is also interesting although very different. I do not flirt with the superiority of Escudo in the Vaper realm often. After Dinner does have Solani 633 bested clearly in my book. Awesome smoke!
A little less spicy with a tiny aromatic background on the burley.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I started smoking cigars first and i ejoy the occasional cigar as well, but IMHO pipes are so much better

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Did I mention you can fit and entire bottle of wine in a wide mouth mason jar?

Status
Not open for further replies.