PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Seitz, while Roth is correct, there is a way to obtain tobacco samplers: pay for them. They are not overly expensive. Go on-line to pipesandcigars.com and order up a Heath and Home sampler of blends that appeal to you. If you prefer the personal touch, call Carole at Pipeworks & Wilke and she will assist you in creating a package of 2 oz samples.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipe shows often have tobacco samples in their goody bags, though you have to pay the price

of admission. Also, at some of the tobacco related web sites, you can come across offers for

samples, or at least for coupons for a buck or two on over-the-counter brands. Also at pipe

shows, some of the exhibitors will allow you to take a pinch of tobacco to try. This usually means

a modest bowl-full, though if you are greedy, you might be able to pack a big bowled pipe. My

local pipe shop owner lets regular customers sample a bowl full of tobacco of a blend of their

choice. I think he does this on a selective basis, assuming the person has bought something.

Incidentally, at the pipe shows you usually have to go outside to a patio or covered porch to

smoke, for fire and non-smoking regulations, but you still get the free bowl of tobacco; you

just can't smoke it inside. I recently answered an online survey from a tobacco company to get

a (lowly) $1 coupon on a pouch of their brands.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
phonomet, I'm glad I wasn't the old taker on the survey. I passed on giving them my income. We'll see what comes of it.

seitz55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
I have heard a lot good things about 4 Noggins, I will be ordering from them soon. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.