PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkunzi

Lurker
Feb 8, 2018
Hi All
I'm from South Africa
Down this end of the 3rd world, there are very few imported tobaccos' available, and probably only 15 to 20 types of local tobacco to choose from (The local stuff is around $16 per pound, so you can guess how good the quality is)
Myself, and about 50 other guys would like to order a big variety of as many different types of blends as possible from the US - at least 6 months + supply or each of us.

We would like to get some of the stuff we've smoked in the past as well as a few others to try.
Can anybody please help with the name of a supplier that has a very big selection of tobacco to choose from.?
Many thanks in advance....
Nkunzi

nkunzi

Lurker
Feb 8, 2018
I get things from time to time from the US, and have a friend in California who ships them for me. I have found some tobacconists online, but just not sure which one to use.
I would like to get a recommendation from one of you guys, because I'll be handling the order for about 50 people.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Go with the Daughter's and Ryan brand for your tobacco needs. It is produced and shipped with very low moisture content and most of their blends have little if any whatsoever topping.

D&R, C&D, (Cornell and Diehl) have wonderful products in bulk blends.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
nkunzi not sure how regulations are in your neck of the woods, but if I were you I would check customs prohibitions and tariffs before ordering

nkunzi

Lurker
Feb 8, 2018
newbroom
Many thanks - can you steer me in the direction of a good supplier..?
jvnshr
Got it, and replied....
madox07
Thanks for the heads up - I have one all the homework..

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I would contact smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com to see what they can do with overseas orders. Between the two of them, they have everything you need.

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
PipesAndCigars do not ship overseas.

Speaking about such quantity - rather go to a distributor not to a website.

Even if you decide on the later then contact them directly and ask what you can work out with them.
And last but not least I am pretty sure you will have to make some deal with the customs in your country :)

Status
Not open for further replies.