PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
No, it doesn't, that I know of, anyway. It probably could be arranged.

Today is Arbor Day. Here's a 'quiz' that results in assigning your answers a kind of tree.

Arbor Day Quiz
I was given the Blue Spruce. I wish I had Howard Hughes' dough! (oh yeah..that was Goose)

You are a blue spruce! You love the outdoors and are open to new experiences. You love being with friends, but don't mind being by yourself, too. Find a hike you've never been on and create a new adventure this Arbor Day!

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Blue Spruce, but the choices for answers were unsatisfying.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Now look for the one that "Guesses your education level"....we've got a forest growing!

I wonder if there WILL be a trend amongst we here on the forum...I dunno...my son in law sent this to me this a.m. and he was a Redwood. 3 Blue Spruces to 0, so far here.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Palm tree here.
You are a palm tree! You are a laid-back person that is all about sunny days, warm weather and lazing around with friends.
Hmmmm...I suppose this is true. Apart from when irritated.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
You are a palm tree! You are a laid-back person that is all about sunny days, warm weather and lazing around with friends. Spend your Arbor Day enjoying the trees on a warm beach or park enjoying your pipe.

stanlaurel

Jan 31, 2015
I'm an Aspen tree. Why could I not pick jazz? What the hell is a green celebrity?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Aspen tree here. I like the whole description but somehow don't see my 260 pound ass grabbing my running shoes and going for a run in the woods. A good hike, definitely, but a run...probably not gonna happen! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.