PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyle37

Lurker
Oct 8, 2016
So, I've been looking for awhile now without success for a tobacco club, where one receives samples of tobacco and such. I assume that such a thing exists and I'm interested in trying out new blends and expanding my horizons. So if any of you knows of such a club please enlighten this poor tobacco enthusiast...

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
In the internet fly fishing community we have fly swaps. hers how it works.
You get, lets say 10 people and decide on a certain theme (the last one we did was a crayfish for smallmouth bass). Each participant ties 10 flies of a pattern of their choosing and sends them to the organizer. The organizer then makes up 10 packages, each with all 10 different flies and sends the packages to all the participants. Each participant gets one of their own flies back and 9 others.
Now take this concept and do it with tobaccos :)

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
Sounds like your box pass. you can count on that we non-Americans are might jealous.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
Unfortunately neither of us yet qualify for the box pass. I understand why they have the rules they do but does sort of leave us out for the time being. Lyle37, if your interested I'll send you some samples of some tobacco I have if you will send some of yours Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.