PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Hello all, still not doing as well as I would like but chugging along as well as I can.
This brought a smile to me and thought I’d share it. I generally set really wet tobacco on this top and transfer it to my leather drying sheet and was surprised to see this image from the wet stain the tobacco left on it.
To me it looks like a fellow enjoying his pipe so I call it Tobacco Art, regards.

banjo
27165955548_40a65e3bb2_z_d.jpg

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Difficult too see! Like someone looking at clouds. Some see images others don’t!

It could be a collective hypnosis!

I thought I saw a cancan dancer but than that’s me!

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Aztec (or Mayan, or a Maori with facial tattoos) Warrior with a top-knot, carrying a war club & a feather hanging from his shield.
(Too much coffee or not enough sleep for me)

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
I see a pregnant woman on the left, you can see her round belly. A man is on her left kissing her. No I am not on anything, lol. But wait, no, that round shape is a giant L.J. Peretti Pipe. :rofl:

theloniousmonkfish

Jan 1, 2017
I see a man with an oversized baby chicken head wearing a newspaper hat eyeing the mouse in its hand with bad intent.

derekflint

Nov 23, 2017
At the mid right I see a dog with sunglasses standing on a column staring at the guy smoking..... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.