PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
During my time on this forum I have seen a few people come and go - the fabled 'Starcat' to name one. Some have been asked to leave and some just simply 'Death Rayed' for being too objectionable even by my standards. The latest gentleman to take the trip to forum eternity through the trap door is our old friend Haja. A man of amazing views, a man who has found new religious uses for mud and pipes and expensive lighters. I shall miss his sage advice about rubbing 'salt on my bottom' and I am sure we will all miss his brand of rabid anti-Semitism not seen in public since Berlin 1934. Well because of the wonders of the internet we found a very small trove of Haja movies - sit back and enjoy this brief but informative Haja Home Movie - he is this one with the belt holding his turban together….
http://youtu.be/8bLI0qlOnDU

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Perhaps, if we had known of Haja's string-pulling abilities, we could have found him employment here in a lower Manhattan bathhouse.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Perhaps, if we had known of Haja's string-pulling abilities, we could have found him employment here in a lower Manhattan bathhouse.
Everyone loves a good story (and a massage) with a "happy ending." Godspeed Haja.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
We won't be long without another Haja or "cat." One or the other persona will reappear soon. Or, perhaps an entirely new object of wonder will ask a rather innocuous question and . . . then . . . we'll be off again. Mirth, anger, incomprehension and sarcasm will once again be unleashed on our hallowed playground. "Am not!" "Are too!" "So's your mother!" "Sticks and stones . . . !" and the always "I am offended!"
I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the event which will trigger another completely inane thread. I love the diversion, the humor, and always try to anticipate when the line will inevitably be crossed; a mod forced to let the blade drop.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Yes you are right about that one chum. Makes you sort of wonder when the next challenger for the 'Haja & Star Cat out of your tiny mind' award will stumble onto this forum to amuse the hell out of us all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.