PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
. . . who anonymously gifted me a Stanwell 2012 Christmas pipe. It arrived today and I wanted to publicly thank you, from the very bottom of my heart. The pipe itself is beautiful, perfectly balanced with a mix of straight and flame grains. My family has been going through a bit of a rough patch of late. We are blessed to not be as badly off as many others, but I've had to suspend my PAD and TAD until our wings are level again. Making your timing perfect and making me feel really good inside. While the pipe is beautiful, your kindness is much more so. So, thank you!

Mike
1411435884.4248.iPicit.jpg

(Edited to add a pic)

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
This place is riddled with good deeds and kind acts.
Talk about your thousand points of light....
Don't get the big head, Dread, but gifts like this mean you're accepted and valued.
BTW, that's one gorgeous ass burner.
Fnord

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
That's a really lovely pipe and a wonderful act of kindness. I hope things right themselves for you, Dread.
Andy

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Thats a wonderful act of kindness and is the sort of thing that makes this forum a wonderful place to float around. If we all lived in one town it would probably make for the best pipe club in the world.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Awesome gesture of generosity and an awesome pipe! I have one as well and it smokes very well (with the 9mm adapter, damn filters!). Enjoy it dread, and i hope the wings steady way sooner than later. Take care, brother.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Now THAT is one hell of a very kind gesture!

The members here are something else...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
That is a gorgeous pipe and an even more beautiful act of kindness that also renews my faith in the human race. I do hope things get better for you Dread real soon.
+100000000 to the generous individual on this site. This is why I love this forum. You see 10,000 random acts of kindness compared to the one or two dopes that try to pull some stupid shit. If everyday life only had those odds the world would be a much better place.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
A million ayes to yazamitaz's post, and another for the giver. Dread, you must have done good to get this beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.