PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Just got Titanfall for the Xbox One. So far I'm extremely satisfied with game play. I feel that they have taken the best parts of games like Call of Duty and Halo and then added to that. I have only played the online multiplayer aspect of the game so far. I am really enjoying it. It is non stop action whether on foot or in a titan. The wall running and jet pack allow for accessibility of almost every surface and the weapons are very balanced. I have logged a lot of hours on first person shooters and I can see a lot of Titanfall in my future.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
It's a shame that this game is exclusive to xboxone. It would run so much better on a PS4, but I guess the xbox fans need something to keep their heads up about.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
It is out for PC, Xbox One and March 25 for 360. Made by a bunch of COD dudes. 48GBs of sound files :)

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
One more thing my wife will "have to compete with"... When Baseball officially starts I might be looking for a new place to live...

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I have always been an Xbox person, never a playstation, just don't like the controller. Anyway be that as it may, the game is really fun. It is nice to have something a little different than the other games out there. Of course there are shared ideas and the controller setup is familiar, but the intensity of the battles coupled with the wall running and titan battles makes this for a new and exciting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.