PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
This is for people who haven't had the opportunity to try Stonehaven and would like to try it.
Last year, when I lucked into a quantity of Stonehaven, I gave some of it away to people on the forum who wanted to try it but couldn't find it. That was fun.
I was hoping to repeat the same thing this year but hadn't scored any to give away. I mentioned this to another member on this forum and he generously sent me an 8 OZ bag as a gift! So now I'm sharing his generosity. Thank you so very much for giving me the gift that enables me to experience the fun of giving to others.
1 OZ is already promised to a member here. That leaves me 7 OZ to distribute and I'm going to give it, in 1 OZ amounts, to the first 7 people who PM me. Yes, I could divvy it up smaller, blah, blah fluffy, but I'd like people to have something that they can enjoy for a bit without worry. Besides, Stonehaven is fickle. Too much moisture and it tastes like nothing. Too dry and it tastes like nothing. I usually cube cut and let dry for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
I wish that I had more to give but it's what I have. If I get lucky and find some more through purchase or gift, I will share that as well.
Again, this is for people who have wanted to try Stonehaven, but who have had no luck finding any. Please post that you have PM'd so others know.
Happy Holidays!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
That's totally awesome. This forum is making me (a 100% curmudgeon) enjoy Christmas again.
Except the techno remixes of Christmas songs, of course.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I agree, deathmetal, techno Christmas song remixes are awful. For me, the best Christmas album will always be Willie Nelson's.
And, PM sent

Dec 24, 2012
What a wonderful gesture. And here I thought you were just a crusty old curmudgeon with no heart. Turns out you do have a heart.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Judy Garland, good call. I'm very fond of the Andy Williams Christmas Album, too. And, of course, Bing Crosby (especially his duet with David Bowie)

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Sable, I'm not interested in the Stonehaven, but had to say, what a great gesture to your fellow pipers. You're rackin' up the good karma points, wether you need them or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.