Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsollars

Lurker
Mar 25, 2014
Life-long Bengals fan. Found a Mark Tinsky 2014 Christmas pipe with a finish named Bengal on SP and sent Mrs. Sollars a screen shot, hoping Santa might bring me one. She contacted SP, sold out. She did her search however, and found the Amsmoke.com site (Tinsky siite) and placed the order mid December. Somehow it got lost in the USPS system, so she contacted Tinsky directly. Understanding it was to be a Christmas present for me, He immediately sent out another, telling her that if both showed up just to ship one back. Well, both showed up, and one is going back. Two things: 1. Great customer service. 2. The pipe is great, my first "new" briar in 30 years (I have been buying estates). Spending my morning breaking it in sitting in garage in front of new space heater that Santa/Mrs. Sollars also provided. She is an oncology nurse, not thrilled with the smoking thing, but told me she didn't want me to die from pneumonia. Life is good
image3-600x448.jpg

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Great looking pipe. Enjoy.

Sorry to hear you're a Bengals fan.

Black and Gold til I'm dead and cold! Go Steelers!!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Dsollars:
What a wonderful wife you have. She sought out something you wanted and then made sure you'd be comfortable in the designated smoking area.
You're blessed.
Fnord

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Very nice, except for that sign. I'm a Ravens fan and we need that red-headed stepchild of a QB you have to beat the Steelers on Sunday. The Ravens are out of it, but it irks me to see the Steelers win. Enjoy your new pipe and space heater! I really like the trim adornment on the pipes this year (one of my local buddies bought 3 in various finishes!)

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Congrats dsollars. Good looking pipe and a very thoughtful wife. Life is good for you right now. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.