PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Do you know if tobacco manufacturers would be willing to send full-tin-art stickers to individuals? I ask, because here in the states, we can still get tins without gratuitous "SMOKE KILLS" or "SMOKERS THROAT HOLE" art work. When it comes to the US getting this type of crap, I plan on covering it up.
Alternatively, what I may do is simply purchase come CD COVER blanks and print full color images of the original unadulterated tin art. It might be handy for those who can to start scanning or taking hi-res pics of their tobacco tin art and uploading them to a database for anyone to peruse and download the tobacco art for their favorite tobaccos.

I actually like the anti-tobacco tin art, especially the rotten gums and throat holes. I have a collection of bulk bags and empty tins fromEurope that has this stuff on it. And, I look forward to this in the US. Embrace the gore!! Or just color over it with a Sharpie marker.

Me? I want it on shirts and bumper stickers. The antis want us to see it, so let's embrace it and put it in their face. Heck, I want a set of dirty lungs to hang from my rear view mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.