PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosney

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2012
I have tried to do a search for this but nothing came up. If it has been discussed before I apologize. Also, if it is in the wrong place feel free to move it.
I have discovered since recently taking up the pipe that one of my favorite aspects is the tin art. When I first started I never thought I would buy a tin because it is more expensive and I wasnt that serious. Well I have discovered that reality has been the opposite in fact. When choosing a tobacco the tin is what gets my attention at first then if I like the contents I will buy it. I don't have many yet but my favorite so far is Dunhill's Nightcap.
I wanted to start a thread where we can share our favorite tin art since odds are I wont get to see a lot of variety at my local store. Lets see them!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
What a timely thread: I was just discussing this with my son this morning. I think it would be neat to see some of the old "original" tin art, too.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
179432_197014820315252_1657202_n.jpg

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Check this site out for old tin tobaccos
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=pictures+of+tin+tobaccos&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tmqqUOWODYbl0QGizYGgBg&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1249&bih=593

Status
Not open for further replies.