PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Hi all!
It's good to be back. Didn't smoke much in the way of pipes over the winter and sort of migrated to cigars. The heat is back, and the pipes will come back with it.
That, plus all this wackiness with the FDA made me feel like coming back to the forums to see what everyone has been up to. Hope you've all been well.
See ya on the forums!
-Tom (Reno, NV)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think our Forums blenders and other pros are biding their time and not lowering the lifeboats yet; however that is not to say that they won't be happy to fill your order if you'd like to order five or ten pounds of tobacco this evening. They'll be glad to oblige.

amphora

Lurker
May 27, 2016
That, plus all this wackiness with the FDA made me feel like coming back to the forums to see what everyone has been up to. Hope you've all been well.
I wouldn't panic just yet. But with things quickly accelerating like they are, now might be a good time to learn how to grow and process your own tobacco, or become friends with someone locally who does. At the very least, try and stock up on your favorite blends while they are still cheap and available.

May 4, 2015
Ha. I'm not panicking just yet. I am acting like I am and selectivity passing on the dooms day vibe to the wife to justify some upcoming purchases.
Pound a month for a year of some of my favorites should be feasible.

May 4, 2015
That way I can get the tins without the ridiculous labeling that will be mandated within the next 12 months. It's a small thing, but it's a thing.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My local B&M is closing soon due to financial burdens that are coming due to this crap. Cellar like there's no tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.