PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Yep it's about that time, gonna put on the "White Album". What are ya'll doin tonight?
Mike
[/img]

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Lol, when my wife calls me a salty dog it's usually because my clothes that I wear everyday to work look salty. you know what I mean? I'm sure you do.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I just finished showering and eating my dinner after a hard days work. Now I'm sitting on my patio with my wife and my Brigham Algonquin #209 Straight Apple (one of my everyday pipe) and some of Peter Stokkebye Nougat that came in my order today. I got 4oz this time rather than two like last time. Let's hope it will last twice as long lol.

I was going to pack up a pipe with one of his Luxury Twist Flakes but I had an unfinished bowl from work so I wanted to finish it.

Myself, personaly, I like to sit out on the patio at night after work and just relax and puff away on my pipe and enjoy a nice big tankard of hot tea. I'm just having some Tetley Orange Peko tonight, simple with a little milk and honey.
I see your a new(er) member, welcome to the forums mate! Glad to see your enjoying yourself with the hobby. Question, do you not smoke in public? I know some pipers are a little shy to smoke in public b/c believe me I've noticed people staring at me lol.

Anyway, glad to have you on board! :puffy:
Sent from my iPhone

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
Just put the kids down for bed. Had a bowl of Hearth and Home Anniversary Kake on the backyard patio. Listened (like a good husband) to my wife as she talked about her day at work. And sipped on some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey.
Cavendish, I've never smoked in public :( .. Someday...

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
The public smoking topic came out of left field....but hey - worth the mention.
So in that regard, all I have to say is:
C'mon....C'mooooon....do it....SMOOOOOOOOKE (in public!)
:puffy:

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Well its 12:19am (PST) so its technically Friday, but I'm sitting on the front porch smoking a bowl of SPC Mississippi River in my Savinelli 645 Bent Apple Short Pipe while chatting on this forum and watching some YouTube video's.

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
I just got home from work. Washed my prime mover and have just sat down with a cup of strong tea and some FM Cellar in a Missouri Pride cob and talking with my beautiful wife. Btw, it's Friday night here.

Status
Not open for further replies.