PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Rain is wonderful. I Live in the country in Virginia and have a tin roof. When it rains, the sound is fabulous. Goes well with 1Q and a pipe.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
That's great! I love a thunderstorm. Some parts of Jacksonille got one today but it went around us. I was hoping to enjoy a smoke during but missed out... Am smoking Escudo, myself, right now. Enjoy my friend!

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
We are in the same shape here in central Texas. We finally had a nice dramatic t-storm the other day. I sat on the porch and smoked two bowls during the heaviest part. The sweet tobacco smoke mixed with the fresh smell of rain was like being in Heaven.

petersonson

Might Stick Around
Mar 28, 2013
Cleveland, TN
I still have not witnessed the inaugural spring Thunderstorm I always look forward to this time of year but is a'coming. The first time I ever smoked my first pipe was on such a day and I will never forget it. A pipe and storm are something I'm pretty sure Nature and God intended.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I recently restored my screened in porch under the upper deck on our house. The weather flew through on Thursday night last and I sat there taking in the rain with a lovely bowl Georgia Peach. Just wonderful!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We watched this storm in Maryland from the garage with pea-sized hail.
10150737_871588559523807_8285751691599870227_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.